Application for Booth Space
Reservations for space are to be made exclusively on the AAPI convention website (https://www.aapiconvention.org/). Each company will select their booths space online and they are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. The exhibit hall will be divided into different levels and sections according to the type of exhibit. Companies with similar products or services will be located in the appropriate section per the booth floor plan. Submission of payment does not guarantee exhibit space. AAPI reserves the right to make adjustments and modify exhibit space, if necessary.
Booth rental fees are payable by check, money order or credit card in US funds only. Contact the AAPI Office for wire transfer instructions if required.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500.00 is required to secure a booth spot.
- Fifty percent (50%) of the total payment is due by 12:00 noon CST, April 30th 2017.
- Full payment is due by 12:00 noon CST May 31st 2017.
- Payment in full is required in order to exhibit at the AAPI 2017 Convention.
- AAPI has the right to turn away any exhibitor or vendor.
- If the behavior does not meet with the standards of AAPI, the vendor will be removed from the exhibit floor and their money will NOT be refunded.
Cancellations must be made in writing to the AAPI Executive Office. Cancellations rules are shown below:
If cancelled on or before, by 12:00 Noon CST
Amount Deducted from your payments
- March 31st, 2017: $500.00
- May 15, 2017: $1,000.00 or 50% of the paid amount whichever is higher
- May 16, 2017 onward: No Refunds
Postmark by US Postal Authorities will be the determining factor.
Subletting: The exhibitor may not sublet, assign or apportion any part of the assigned exhibit space allotted without agreement by the Association.
Exhibitor agrees to have exhibit space staffed during all hours the exhibit hall is open. No one is allowed into the exhibit hall without an official convention badge (Absolutely no business cards will be allowed in the badge holder).
Special signs, booth construction apparatus, lighting fixtures, etc., will not be permitted to extend above eight feet or to exceed four feet from the back wall and one foot above the side rails. AAPI reserves the right to decline or prohibit entry of any exhibitors and to remove or eliminate any objectionable exhibits, persons, advertisements, souvenirs, or any other fixture or action which might harm or impair the high standards of AAPI and its convention at its discretion. There is a limit of two attendants per booth. AAPI, through its representatives, shall have full authority in the interpretation and enforcement of all Exhibit Rules and Regulations contained herein; and shall have full authority to make such amendments or further Exhibit Rules and Regulations hereto as it shall consider necessary for the proper conduct of the trade show. Exhibitors may appeal any decisions made by AAPI regarding the above Exhibit Rules and Regulations to AAPI’s Convention Chair, whose decision shall be final.