SOUVENIR BOOK ADVERTISEMENT SPECIFICATIONS
AD SPECIFICATIONS (FULL COLOR)
|AD SIZE||BLEED||LIVE AREA|
|A. Full page, No Bleed||NA||8.125” x 10.625”|
|B. Ful page with bleed||8.625” X 11.25||8.5” X 11”|
|C. Half Page, Horizontal||NA||8.125” X 5.1875|
- Size: 8.5”x11”
- All images must be 300 dpi (dots per inch) and color images must be converted to CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black). Please convert any RGB colors to CMYK
- File formats we accept: InDesign, Photoshop, or press quality PDF (do not include trim lines)
- Fonts and high-resolution images MUST be embedded or packaged
- To avoid font problems when not supplying a PDF we recommend that all fonts are converted to outlines (or, “curves”)
- Black type should be composed of Registration Black only
- Large areas of black used in your design should be composed of the following: C=40, M=20, Y-10, K=100
- There will be an additional cost for ad design and ad modification. Ad materials will be returned only upon written request at time of submission. Ad materials will be held up to one year from placement. Please contact the AAPI Office for more information.
- An invoice will be sent upon receipt of insertion order. Payment is expected before the Souvenir goes to print.
Please send all materials, contracts and correspondence to:
AAPI Executive Office – Attn. Convention Souvenir
600 Enterprise Drive, Suite 108,
Oak Brook, IL 60523
O: (630) 990-2277
F: (630) 990-2281
Subject line: AAPI Convention Souvenir
Acting on behalf of the above named company, I hereby agree to purchase advertising as specified above in connection with the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin 2017 Convention. It is understood that although no assurance can be given for ad location, every effort will be made by AAPI to place the advertisement in the best possible location for the benefit of the advertiser and the betterment of the souvenir program. Advertisers and their agencies assume liability for all content (including text, representation and illustrations) of advertisements printed and also assume responsibility for any claims made against the publisher arising there from. The publisher reserves all the rights to, not accept advertisement. Advertisers are required to submit prepayment for the insertion. An insertion order or purchase order in writing is required for all advertising. No cancellations will be accepted after space close.